5.1.11

5/365

My Sweet Husband gave me this great Kelly Moore camera bag purse for Christmas.

Cell phone is always within reach...no more digging around for it!

An inside view. The only thing missing is my camera...which I sorta needed to take this picture :)

Thought I would show you what all normally goes inside (plus camera.) This also gives you a size comparison.

Great craftsmanship throughout. I'm loving my Kelly Moore bag!


Quick Kelly Moore Camera Bag Review for you: I have been researching camera bag purses for months now. I even attempted to make one myself. When I finally had to make a decision, I chose this one, the Kelly Moore B-Hobo bag in mustard. Let me tell you, I absolutely love it! It was definitely a good choice for me. See, I am not a professional photographer who goes out to photo shoots and needs to take a lot of equipment with me. My area of business right now is in photo editing which lets me work from home. But I do love to have my camera with me at all times. I have two kiddos to take pictures of plus group events with the girls, family gatherings, etc. Add to that this 365 project and I'm a mess! 
Normally I carry a diaper bag/purse around but lately, as my youngest is getting older I really only need diapers and a few other things for him. So, I've been carrying my Coach bag with everything stuffed in it, but there was still no room for a DSLR (especially mine, it's a 50D!) Plus, my husband threatened serious consequences if he ever saw me throw the "expensive camera into any diaper bag."
The Kelly Moore bag is great because it has the protection of a camera bag, the dividers like a diaper bag, and is as good looking as any Coach purse I've ever owned. It has tons of room and still feels lightweight when I carry it loaded down. It also came with a strap that will go across the body if you need it. And since the straps are removable, I use the strap "hooks" (can't think of what they're called) to clip my keys onto my bag. The one thing I cannot stand is having to dig through my bag for my cell phone or keys! With this bag, I have my cell phone in an outside pocket and my keys attached. Problem solved!
So, if you are looking for a camera bag purse, I would highly recommend Kelly Moore. She has several styles and colors to choose from, even some for men. I had a hard time deciding on the color and style but was helped a lot by the video segments she has on her website that show her giving bag overviews and showing how much equipment will fit into each one.
So, this is my "Sweet" post for the day. Thank you to my sweet hubby!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home