15.3.11

74/365

I was quite busy during nap time today! After planting two hydrangeas, a lamb's ear, and butterfly weed I decided to head into the garage to tackle another chair :)

I still needed to get Jacob's built and for the second time around I wanted to build it better. I wanted to eliminate all the exposed screw and nail heads. So, I spent some time looking at the first one and figured out where I needed all the pocket holes and how to change the order in which it was assembled to make it work.

And I am very, very happy to say that I did it!! All of the screws and nails are put in from under the seat so you don't see anything! Yay!!

Here's my proof for you...
The side and seat slats. See any metal??













That look! What??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home