28.4.11

118/365

I had so many things to take pictures of today. I even went to find my camera at one point because I wanted to show you the sod cutter that I rented from Home Depot. I found my camera...on the floor...with the lens all gunky as if someone had licked it or drooled on it. I wonder who that could've been??? I guess I won't leave the camera sitting on the couch, with the kids inside, while I'm in the backyard hooking up the trailer anymore! Lesson learned :)

So, I could have taken my phone out to take pictures with, but frankly I was so busy working and am so tired tonight that it's just not going to happen. And I'm okay with that because I'll get to show you the "after" shots I promised very soon!

Here's your mental picture for the day: The rundown of my day included hooking up the trailer, going to HD to rent the sod cutter, taking it home and cutting out the flower beds I wanted, cleaning the sod cutter, returning it to HD (in 4 hours!), driving to the plant nursery and picking out 16 plants and 2 yards of mulch, driving home and unloading said plants, shoveling out the rest of the grass that the sod cutter couldn't reach...reaching my end point and calling it a day! Oh yeah...and taking care of those cute little kiddos who are loving spending time "helping" Mommy outside :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I will give you a pass!! It was just one of those days apparently! I don't know which is worse, no picture or really lame picture? Ahhhhh ha ha ha!!

April 29, 2011 at 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home