21.4.11

111/365

I've been busy trying to finish up all my little projects around here. Today I finished Jacob's chair (finally!) and moved his & Taylor's into the house. I also finished the corkboard project I started...um... oh say...maybe a year ago?!? Happy Birthday Mom!! haha!

I've also been busy laying grass, planting flowers, keeping house, etc. I still have to finish painting the learning tower and then all my little wood projects in the garage can come inside. And I'm sure I'll come up with a new one after that!  :)

Jacob's is the red wood stained one and Taylor's is the white one. The red stain was really easy btw.

Trying out his new chair!

up close view of the stain finish

And here's one of the cork boards!! That's burlap fabric covering the cork.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The chairs and the cork boards look beautiful! You are so talented - must be a family trait - Ha!
Can't wait to see them in the sewing room. We had track lighting installed in the sewing room this week and it does a great job.

April 22, 2011 at 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home