14.4.11

104/365

This is how I started my day... (I won't even go into the "fence incident" I had with the trailer later in the day. I'll just say that both the fence and trailer are going to be okay :) )
Then I delivered and setup this...



He looks like a happy boy!

Yes, my friends, it is done. It is out of my garage :) and assembled for this cute little boy to enjoy! I have to say I was most happy when we put the box springs into the frame...and it fit!!! I was a little worried about that. I knew my measurements were correct and everything appeared to be adding up but all of the work would have been for nothing if it wouldn't function as a bed ;)

This was a fun project for me and I love just knowing that I can do stuff like this. If you are looking for a building-type project check out www.ana-white.com for her plans and ideas. She's got tons of great stuff there!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

So excited for all of you and the success of that bed!!! Way to go.
I had forgotten about those pictures on the wall!! ha ha.

April 15, 2011 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

The bed is awesome! I love it, he loves it and I STILL can't believe you BUILT it! Thank you so much and I'm glad you have some fun pics posted! I love the angled one!

And yes, Jennifer did paint those pics 2 years ago for that room. Jax's room is a mix of all Momma's friends' talents! :)

April 15, 2011 at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home