6.1.11

6/365

So, I've made it to day 6. Today, I have had a hard time finding inspiration. But that is what this whole project is about. Finding inspiration in the everyday and taking more and more pictures to improve my skill.
I have been thinking all day about what to shoot today. I'm going to my monthly girls' night Bunko tonight and thought about taking pictures there.  I still might, but I didn't want to leave it till the very last minute and possibly miss a day so early in this process. Our theme for Bunko tonight is Pajama Party and we're all supposed to come in our pajamas. We don't have a theme every month but we all look forward to January at Jenn's when we know this is what it will be!
When it comes to pajamas, I am in! I have an extensive collection of pajamas. Mostly pants though...I usually just find a t-shirt to go with them. I have a strange love for comfy pj pants :) I just did laundry yesterday and as I was putting everything away today I noticed my large pile of pj pants and thought I would share them with you. Lucky you, right? Bear with me...this may be a long year of horribly boring pictures!
Anyway, here they are...

And these are my favorite. I'm wearing them tonight so they are not in the stack. Seersucker....so comfy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home