21.2.11

52/365

So, Raggedy Ann (from yesterday's post) was a late night, must get this done, I really want to go to bed sort of post. I actually was in bed and about to turn off my lamp when I realized that I had not done my picture taking duties for the day. My wonderfully supportive husband actually pushed me out of bed to find something to take pictures of (he would not let himself be the subject!) I love that he knows me well enough to know that if I skip even one day, I will probably start rolling downhill.

My daughter just received this doll for Christmas and already loves her! I am happy to have a picture of her to save for Taylor one day.

Now, on to today's post! I am getting this done early...from now on...right?!? Well, we've already been to a birthday party this morning so I have material and I'm ready to share it. I have been using some textures from The Coffee Shop blog that I love. It's her "Baking with Mom" texture set. Try  it out if you get a chance. I love the creamy colors she provides and sometimes it's hard to pick just what to use. Even if you don't use textures, check her blog out anyway!

So, here is Ben's birthday at Chuck E Cheese's...
Jacob wondering what's up with the mouse characters lately?!?




The Birthday Boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home