16.2.11

47/365

Day 5: Hollywood Studios

The one thing I wish I had a picture of today (but don't!) is Taylor on the Tower of Terror at Hollywood Studios. She made the height requirement by 1 inch and I was really worried that it would be too scary for her. But no, she loved it! She did cover her ears because she thought it was too loud and put her face down when she didn't want to look at the ghosts but when I asked her if she was okay she looked up at me smiling and said it was, "SO much fun!"

The other great thing we did today was eat at the Brown Derby restaurant. We had to make reservations and it was very "non-Disney" inside. The food was delicious and it was a great break from the crowds and noise :)

Here are a few pictures from the day...


My nephew with his Star Wars face paint. Quite a sight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home