17.3.11

75/365

No, this has not turned into a "build it" blog. I just have to get some sawdust out of my system now that the weather is nice enough to open the garage door :) Don't worry, it'll get hot here in Texas soon and I'll start to spend more time either in the air conditioning or in the pool. Hopefully that will mean more interesting pictures for you!

Tonight at church I commented to a friend that I've been taking a lot of pictures of my projects lately and that it didn't necessarily constitute working on my photography skills. She was so kind to remind me that I do have to make the effort to get the camera out, change the settings (I have been trying to only shoot in manual, if possible, to make myself focus on what needs to happen), and set up the composure. I think the composure is the one needing some work most days...but it will get there :) Anyway, thank you friend for your encouragement tonight!! Now you get to see my third build project from www.ana-white.com!

The Little Helper Learning Tower

This cute little tower allows children to climb up into it and be at counter level to help out in the kitchen or work on their own projects at a work bench or other area. It's designed to enclose them so they don't fall out or tip over and the platform rests on the ladder rungs so it's height is adjustable. Best of all...Ana created a design to allow this model to fold with the use of hinges. Now, I can slide this between the wall and fridge when we're not using it! How cool is that?

So, the only thing left is to attach the tip resistors and then paint! What color do you think I should go with? I'm thinking red...any opinions?



These hinges were just about the end of me today!!
This is Ana White's version. Aren't they so pretty painted?? Makes it hard to choose a color!

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky Wilson said...

How fun! I'm thinking a nice glossy red!

March 17, 2011 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Very cool Rach!!! Thanks for sharing!

March 17, 2011 at 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home