2.5.11

122/365

I really wish I had time today to do a little playing around with some of these pictures. But really, they don't need it since she's so stinkin cute! I love how we can be outside, walking down to the mailbox, and a little worm (at the wrong place, at the wrong time!) becomes such an object of interest. I love how my little girl is so so girly with her dresses, bow, dolls, dancing, etc. yet at the same time won't even flinch at the idea of holding (and loving) a worm, a frog, a fish...whatever comes her way. I do feel a little bad for the creature that is sure to get the life literally squeezed out of it...but at least it's in love :)







1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Ohhhhhhh Rach!!! LOVE each and every one of these!!! You really captured her essence! I can't decide which I like very best...the one where her freckles are the star, or the one with the worm!! These made me get goose bumps and smile!

May 3, 2011 at 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home