24.7.11

201/365

Here are some before and after shots of our living room windows. I have been slowly redecorating our living room. Slowly - as in I started this over a year ago! One of the things I really wanted to change was the drapes. I wanted something lighter, airier, and hung higher. Instead of hanging them in between the window and transom, I planned to hang them above the top window to unify the space. The only problem? Drapes that long cost a fortune! Until I happened upon some lovely, white, textured,  118" drapes from Ikea for $39 a window. A WINDOW! not just for a panel...the pair!  Woohoo! I was excited and now I love the new look. Hopefully for tomorrow's post I can give you a daylight shot because the night shot does not do it justice.

Before


please ignore the basketball goal in the middle of the living room!

After



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home