21.3.11

80/365

We had a fun day in the park this morning at Creekside! Unfortunately, the park has a new rule about their bluebonnet area...it's completely roped off with signs asking to you keep off. While I understand the desire to keep them looking pretty and to keep them growing year after year, I also understand that families (well...especially for me!) enjoy getting all up in them to take yearly pictures. I can measure my kids' growth by how tall they were compared to a little blue flower :) haha! So, instead of tromping through them, we sat at the edge like civilized people and begged the kids to cooperate. One of mine did for a few minutes. The other did not cooperate all.day.long. I'll let you guess from the pictures who is who :)

And on a side note, I am looking for *untreated* 4x4 posts in 8' lengths. Does anyone in the great state of Texas know where I can find these that won't cost me a meeelllion dollars???? I'm thinking of offering a reward for the first person to find this for me!




my friend Jess snapped this one for me...Thanks Jess!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sparkz said...

Ooh where did you take these? I love them!

March 23, 2011 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

These were at Creekside Park in the Woodlands :)

March 27, 2011 at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home