27.7.11

205/365

Another room update! I decided to redo the art niche in our living room by adding bead board and a new arrangement. I had painted in this area about 5 years ago and we've had the fountain at least that long. The thing with the fountain though...the water splatters all over our floors, which are wood, so we hardly ever turn it on. I think I can find a new home for it around the house...maybe outside :) So, while I liked the color of the before, I think I really like the crispness of the after. Which do you prefer??
Before
 After

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I like the bead board! And I love the new curtains!

July 28, 2011 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I totally agree with Jess!! Nice and crisp new look!

July 29, 2011 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger The Oliverios said...

Awww! I remember painting that together!! Wow- 5 years already!? I love the new look! Nice texture and so clean and crisp.

August 7, 2011 at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home