28.1.11

28/365

Guess where I am this weekend??? Atlanta, Georgia baby!!  Woohooo! Can you tell I am excited? Ok, really I'm in Decatur but it's really close and I flew into the Atlanta airport so that counts right? And Decatur is a really cute little suburb. You can walk to local restaurants and there are some really neat shops to check out.

So, what am I doing here? Hanging out with one of my best friends, Becky, and her husband Graham and dogs Trooper and Tucker. Eric was so sweet to send me away for the weekend for a much needed R&R break from the daily home activities with two small kiddos. I really love staying at home and raising my kids, but sometimes you need to recharge ;)

So, tonight we (and by we I mean Becky and Graham, I just watched) made dinner, talked and ate in their fabulous newly renovated kitchen. I think it's been a little while since they renovated it, but it's the first time I've seen it. Becky made Coq au Vin from The Pioneer Woman's cookbook. It was delicious! She also made a baked brie and ginger citrus appetizer that was wonderful on French bread.

Tomorrow we have big plans to eat, shop, eat, go to the spa, eat, and go to a show. Can you tell I'm ready for a big day of eating?? I'm just really excited for a girl's weekend and catching up with a good friend that I haven't seen in too long. Have a good night!




1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! Can't wait to talk to you today and hear more!

January 31, 2011 at 6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home