20.1.11

20/365

Shoes?...Really??

Well, today was super busy for us. I spent the morning at the salon washing all that gray away :)  (Sorry, no pictures of that.) Then our family spent the day together and ended up driving all over the city. It was such yucky weather out that I didn't even think to get the camera out. I was just trying to protect my kids from the 100 mph wind every time we got out of the car as well as stop the crying from the bloody nose my son gave himself by smacking my phone into his face. I'm so glad we got to spend the day together...but sometimes it's a workout!

So, tonight when I got a message from a friend asking if I was going to post today, I asked for ideas and she gave me the subject of "shoes." This is probably not nearly as artistic as she would have made it, but it's what I got in the few minutes that I spent trying to get my assignment done. My current favorite pair of dressy shoes and a couple views of my shoe shelves. These pictures don't really even do it justice, but it's a glimpse. Some of you will totally understand and I'm sure some will think I'm nuts. Have a good night!

p.s. I'm taking a class this weekend from the fabulous Spanki Mills, so after that maybe you will see some pictures worth taking a peek at over here! ha! :)

p.s.s. these are completely unedited tonight :)





Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

random wonderfulness!

January 21, 2011 at 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home