23.1.11

23/365

If you haven't seen these before, make sure you look for them the next time you are shopping for candles. I found these at a little shop in Marble Falls, but I have since seen them in lots of places. These candles are made by the Swan Creek Candle Co. and they are made out of 100% American Soybean Wax. The best part is that they smell delicious! Oh, and they are super cute. I love the rustic, worn look on each one as if it's been sitting out in the garden for awhile. I seriously thought these were flower pots the first time I saw them! Each 'flavor' has a different style and color but they mix together well and I believe that you can even buy wax refills for them so you can save the pretty container.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home