27.1.11

26/365

We had a frost here this morning and I managed to get myself out in the cold to snap a few photos of the ice crystals. So neat! These make me love my 60mm macro lens :) and these have zero editing because it's 1am and I'm tired!!
Some small ice crystals.

This is frost on the arm of one of our Adirondack chairs.

Ice crystals on a piece of grass.

And I want to give a shout out to my good friend, Juli, and her new baby Gibson. I got to visit with them for a short time today and love on little Gibs for awhile. He is so sweet! Here's one pic I got to snap today quickly. I hope to get back over soon and capture some more of this sweet little boy. Thanks Jules and congrats!!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Oooooohhhhhh Macrolicious!!!

January 27, 2011 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

hahaha! thanks Jenn!

January 27, 2011 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Doziers said...

OH! I just saw this pic, how sweet! Those ice crystals are fantastic! I now know what you meant when you were switching lenses yest. and talked about your "macro" lens!! I learned something new! I know NOTHING about cameras and lenses....so you are teaching me something!

February 11, 2011 at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home