25.1.11

25/365

These girls are definitely best friends! Taylor was sooo excited that her friend, Kinley, was going to come over to play today, but as she told her Daddy this morning, "I'm not getting too excited, in case her mommy changes her mind."

I was happy too, for my friend Jess to come over for some mommy talk and camera talk during nap time :) We both took Spanki's Camera 101 class and took some time today to play with prime lenses while trying to get our kids to actually look at us while we had our cameras out! Here's one from today of our girls...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Whew... they made it - no Mommy change her mind! :) I haven't even looked at my pics from yesterday, but seeing this makes me oh so excited! During nap time I will sort through them! Thanks so much for letting me borrow your 50mm for this weekend - I can't wait to play on Sat and then get my own!

January 26, 2011 at 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home