20.8.11

220 & 221/365

I have to put these two days together in one post because there is NO WAY that I could leave the first one alone in it's own post! I can't believe how horribly messy this closet was! Can you even count the number of gift bags that have been stashed in there without being folded properly to be reused? I really did not like to even open the doors.

Well, this is what happened. I decided that since I also had a mess going on with my desk area in the breakfast room I needed to relocate my desk to the closet. This way, if it is a mess (which I will try not to let it become) I can close the doors if we have company or if I need to keep the kids out of it. Also, with my computer in its new location I have a better view of the screen without the sun hitting it in the morning and I can see better when editing pictures :)

So, day one was spent cleaning the closet mess, throwing a lot of stuff out, making a trip to Goodwill, and shopping for a new desk.

Day two was spent getting the desk in the closet, setting up all the computer stuff and hanging the chandelier up. (which is not in the picture! I took it too soon.)

So, what do you think of the transformation?? I personally have loved it so far. It's nice to have my own little "nook" and Taylor is loving that I'm working in the office while she's working at her craft table. We spend a lot of time in here now while Jacob is napping!


Before...I hate to even show you this mess!

After...ta da!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

WoW!!!

August 21, 2011 at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home