14.1.11

14/365

Today hits the two week mark! Yea! I've heard that if you can do something for 28 days it becomes a habit...so halfway there? We'll see. I do know that I have to consistently remind myself each day that I need to look for photo ops or try to create one. And I have been taking lots of pictures each day. Many that I do not care to ever share. 

Today was kind of a lazy day here around the house. So lazy that my best pictures of the day are of my dog, Yogi, laying on his blanket. Being inside the house is a major victory for Yogi. He is normally a backyard dog. We live on 2 acres and a large part of it is fenced so trust me, he's not being mistreated. He even has a pool that he uses way more than we do. Or at least he did until I got the Katchakid net for it! It has been really cold here lately (for me anyway, I do not like cold and this is Texas...where it should always be warm!) so he has been spending an unaccustomed amount of time in the house. Our older dog, Max, passed away in his sleep last month so I've been feeling a little sympathy for Yogi anyway. Add to that the cold weather and I should just give him a key :) So here he is...the dog of the day...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home