15.1.11

15/365

I am barely making this one on time. I have 11 minutes until midnight and let me tell you...I am tired. I really should do these earlier in the day.

Tonight we celebrated Mr. Brian's birthday. This is him with all of our kids attacking him. He's such a good sport!

These two girls really are great friends. I love seeing them excited to see each other :)

And my friend, Laurie, who is also a good sport and let me take a picture of her tonight as we gals all sat in the playroom with a bunch of crazy kids running around us.


I am so blessed to have such a great group of friends! Remembering this and all of my other blessings makes is so much easier to think about how early I need to get up for church in the morning.  :) Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home