16.1.11

16/365

Can you guess??

I had some fun playing with my new macro lens today. Eric gave me a Canon Macro 60mm, 2.8 lens for Christmas. It's lots of fun. Very neat to see the little details up close in small objects. I've heard it's also good for portraits, but I haven't had a good opportunity for that yet. So, check these out...I'd love to hear your guesses on what it is...it's not very hard really :) Leave your answer in the comment box! I'll give the answer with tomorrow's post.

Also, check out the bokeh! I just love it on these!!



Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Mmmmm bokeh!!! Were you wearing this piece today?? I only took in a glance of you, but will make that my guess.

January 17, 2011 at 12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home