29.1.11

29/365

So, today is day 29. Do you know what that means?? I have passed day 28 and I am still blogging daily. Has this become a habit? I can't honestly tell, but I think there's a good chance it's going in that direction seeing as how I'm sitting in my friends house, in another state, after a long day of doing "girls weekend stuff" and still making a point to get my blog post done for the day. Hmmm...something to think about.

I can say that I do make an honest effort to get my camera out every.single.day. And I will share with you that the pictures I take are not always great (or even good) and they don't always have a great subject or reason to them. But I will post at least one, every day to have something to show for the day.

Today Becky and I did some eating, some shopping, we went to the spa, we went to dinner and we went to a show (Bring It On, the musical :)). This was a fun day! I took very few pictures of the day, but I am happy to say that I enjoyed myself, even without having pictures to prove it!

Here's one I took in Boogaloos, a shop in downtown Decatur with some really cute clothes and jewelry.

These are the fun, funky lights in the restaurant we had dinner in, Krog Bar. (a Kevin Rathbun place)

And here is what can happen when you ask a waiter to take your picture for you...not a good idea in hindsight!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

You know I would razz you incessantly if you didn't post everyday and hope you would do the same for me!!
So proud of you for making it happen, even on a fun trip!
I also learned the same about turning my camera around for someone else to take the picture...not so much!!

January 30, 2011 at 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home