31.1.11

31/365

Chances are, if you've seen me in the last month this is what you saw:

Well, get used to this look - we still have 11 more months to go!

I am super excited to have made it through the first one though :) Many thanks to all of you who have let me know that you're checking in from time to time to see what I've been up to (and to all of you that haven't let me know, but I just know that you are!) Keep the comments coming... they totally make me keep at it.

So, what's in store for next month? Well, I will be following along with Kelly Willette's "the Joy of Love" e-class. Kelly will be sending daily photography assignments to everyone in the class and I'm sure I will be posting my class photos here for you to see. It's not too late to sign up for this class if you are interested in this sort of thing. And the best part is...it's FREE! Just sign up, get the email assignments and lessons, and follow along. Pretty easy :)

Other things in store for this month are (in no particular order)...my birthday {the BIG 3-0}, a trip to Disney World, Valentine's Day, Ground Hog day, my Dad's birthday, a couple of kiddo friends birthday parties, Extreme Makeover Home Edition (Feb. 20th 7pm) airing the house we built in December, and I'm sure many more things. Fun, fun! Look for more tomorrow ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks for the referral to the e-class, I joined too!!

February 1, 2011 at 7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home